For the filling:
- Heat the butter in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic, add the spinach,.
- Mix the yogurt with some of the spinach.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the onion / spinach mixture
- Mix everything well together.
Making the spanakopita:
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Place a first sheet of phyllo dough on your work surface and brush it with butter using a brush or a small spoon
- Place a second sheet of phyllo dough on top, also drizzle with butter
- Finish with a third sheet of phyllo dough that you also brush with butter
- Place the filling on top and fold the spanakopita.
° Bake for about 30 minutes at 170 ° C, until the top is a nice golden brown