1. Stew the shallots and garlic until they are translucent, then add the sliced mushrooms and simmer until all the moisture has evaporated
2. Defrost the lentils in boiling water for 5’.
3. Combine the nuts, lentils and mushrooms in a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Let the mixture cool for a while and then make balls, if the mixture is not holding together, you can add some extra breadcrumbs.
5. Stew the misto per soffritto in vegetable oil, add the tomatoes, vegetable stock and tomato paste. Mix if desired.
6. Add the balls to the sauce and let simmer for a while.
Serve with puree.