1. Mix the green beans with olive oil, salt and pepper in an oven dish, do the same thing with the sweet potato.
2. Roast them for 12 in a preheated oven @ 180 ° C
3. Mix the sweet potato with the green beans and pesto and let cool down a little bit.
4. Season with the zeste, lemon juice, balsamic vinaigre
5. Finish with parmesan shavings and roasted pine nuts
(Roasting the green beans brings out their sweetness and adds a depth of flavour to the dish. This warm salad is fresh and is a great side dish to any summer BBQ or as a simple base for chicken or for a light dinner.)