1. Heat the olive oil in a large cooking pot and fry the onions, garlic and spring onion.
2. Add 200 g of green lentils and vegetables stock and let boil for 10 min.
3. Add the beetroot and let boil for another 10 min.
4. Blend the soup smooth and season well with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5. putt the dill, 50 ml of lemon juice, lemon zest, 3 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper in a blender and blend shortly so there is a little bit texture left.
6. Defrost 100 g of green lentils in boiling water and cool down quickly. Mix the lentils with the pesto.
7. Spoon the soup into bowls and garnish with the lentil topping an some soy yogurt.